Wednesday, October 04, 2006

BlogPsalm 4

Your love is unending and ceaseless
Your utterances last beyond the generations
Hope and restoration are found in you
You, oh Father of Lights, are my refuge and my strength.
When I seek you, I am satisfied; when I follow after you, I am held safe
You are my guidepost, a beacon upon a high tower. My hope and rest and strength are found in you.

Why is it, oh Lord, that I stray?
What makes me seek the mud and the shadows of the murky forest?
Why must I desire the ways of the wicked & look towards my own destruction?

Peace and Healing are your names. Exaltation and glory surround you like a garment.
You are the lord of all things good. You are the lord of all.
You are the king of all my ways. You are the king of all.
You are the peak of all things measured. You are the crown of all.
Therefore, I will worship you.
Because of your unending & ceaseless love, I will praise you.
May your name be written on my heart, and may your love be issued from my lips.
I exalt you, oh Exaltation of the exalted. I exalt you.



Read other BlogPsalms here

No comments: